Well this is definitely a shock, a wonderful blogger called Barbara Beacham of “Life in the Foothills“, has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. Her blog is both entertaining and inspirational and I look forward to her latest adventures and recipes. I was so delighted to be in her thoughts when listing her nominees.
As I am relatively new to the world of blogging I was surprised to receive this award, but extremely pleased that it shows what i have posted so far, is enjoyed.
I wish I had the time to post more often, but I am grateful that I have work, family and friends that keep me busy and take up my life, but stick with me as I have lots more to come🙂
So in keeping with the rules, as per the WordPress Site: Versatile Blogger Award; I am to choose 15 bloggers that I want to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award, and these are…………
Finally, to Barbara; for nominating me I am to tell you seven things about myself:
1. I love dancing and attended ballet classes until my mid twenties. Flexibility has now flown out of the window😦
2. My favorite color is red
3. My natural hair color is honey blonde, but I dye it red.
4. My favorite drink is Cosmopolitan cocktails (although I can’t drink too many)
5. I don’t like spicy food, but I love Italian.
6. I love cats and anything feline related (mad cat woman :-))
7. I am so clumsy, constantly falling over or bumping into things and as a result I am covered in very colorful (and painful) bruises.
Thanks again Barbara for your nomination.🙂